Realm Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Things that make you happy
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:13 pm

» Villains, Not Enough Time or Overstayed Their Welcome
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:08 pm

» Admin and Mod LOA
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:55 pm

» Silver Mill AU OOC
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Queen Beryl Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 am

» Brainstorming Thread!
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:18 pm

» The Goonies
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:44 am

» Rules for the Theater
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:08 pm

» Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Mistress 9 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:55 pm

» venus power make up
Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeby Venus Mermaid Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Affiliates

Things that make you happy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow

Things that make you happy  Empty
PostSubject: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:42 am

Here you can post all the good things that make you smile, laugh and make your heart go doki doki. Enjoy all the posititvity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 am

I've been having a rough week, and tonight a close friend texted me and said, "To many people, including me, love you too much to let you go through this alone." Having someone say that to me just made me the happiest girl alive. It's so nice knowing there are people who care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Lead Crow

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:19 pm

That's kind of her- and so true. You are not alone, you have a lot of people who care about you Smile

I just feel so good after the retreat I went to, like a new person with a fresh outlook on life.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Iron Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Queen Beryl wrote:
I've been having a rough week, and tonight a close friend texted me and said, "To many people, including me, love you too much to let you go through this alone."  Having someone say that to me just made me the happiest girl alive.  It's so nice knowing there are people who care Very Happy

Aww, that's so sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl
Queen Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:01 am

Aha, thanks ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
http://missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Mistress 9
Members Overlord
Mistress 9
Members Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:13 pm

The two people that I was mentoring at work had the top two scores on their assessment Woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you happy    Things that make you happy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1